Find your place at OLSH!
High school is an important foundational and transformational time in a student's life, which makes finding the right school for your child essential to their growth and development. If you are interested in exploring the option of making a change for your child, we invite you to learn more about OLSH and how your child can find a home here!
Any student considering a transfer is encouraged to visit OLSH, either as part of our Charger for a Day shadow program or by taking a personalized tour. More information about the ways in which you can get to know us can be found on our Visit OLSH page, or by contacting our Admissions Office at (412) 262-3300. We can't wait to meet you!
Transfer Student Application Process
All Transfer Student Applicants are to complete the following requirements:
- Application for Admission
- Documentation of Academic Record
Please provide and/or request the following documents from your school. Documents may be emailed to email@example.com, or faxed to the school at (412) 264-4143. For your convenience, please use the Transfer Student Records Request Form found below.
1. Current Academic Transcript from Present School
2. Current Report Card
3. Most Recent Standardized Testing Scores (PSSA, IOWA, Keystone, etc.)
4. Current Discipline and Attendance Record
5. Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan Documentation (if applicable)
- Transfer Family Interview with Administration (to determine course preparedness, proper fit, and scheduling)
Mid-Year Transfer Applicants
OLSH accepts transfer students in grades nine, ten, and eleven at the start of the second semester if the student’s course work is transferable during the academic year. Please contact Jessica Sellman, Director of Admissions and Enrollment at (412) 262-3300 or firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed information.