Find your place at OLSH!
High school is an important time in a student's life and it's essential to find a school that is the right fit for the student. If you are looking to make a change in high school, we invite you to learn more about OLSH and we'd like to learn more about you! Any student considering a transfer is encouraged to join us as a Charger for a Day, shadowing a current OLSH student with similar interests for a school day.
Transfer Student Application Process
Applicants to grades ten and eleven are to complete the following requirements:
- Documentation of Academic Record
Please provide and/or request the following documents from your school. The online application allows for these materials to be uploaded, but they may also be mailed to the school, to the attention of the Admissions Office.
1. Current Transcript from Present School
2. Most Recent Standardized Testing Scores (PSSA, IOWA, Keystone, etc.)
3. Current Discipline Record
4. Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan Documentation (if applicable)
- Transfer Family Interview with Administration (to determine course preparedness, proper fit, and scheduling)
OLSH accepts transfer students in grades nine, ten, and eleven at the start of the second semester if the student’s course work is transferable during the academic year. Please contact Jessica Sellman, Director of Admissions and Enrollment at (412) 262-3300 or firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed information.