Class of 2027: Incoming Freshmen
Applicants to grade nine are to complete the following requirements:
OLSH must receive the following personal and academic records to complete your child's application. You may download a copy of the Records Request Form (found below) to submit to your elementary/middle school to obtain records you do not have in your possession.
1. Copy of birth certificate
2. Seventh Grade Final Report Card
3. Eighth Grade Progress Report/Report Card (1st quarter or later)
4. Most recent Standardized Testing Scores (IOWA, PSSA, Keystone, etc.)
5. Attendance and Discipline Report/Verification
6. Individual Education Plan (IEP), Growth Plan, 504 Plan or Special Education records (if applicable)
*CURRENT PARENTS & FACULTY MEMBERS: To apply for a new student to OLSH, please use the "New Student Application" button found on your Resources Board in Blackbaud.
Transfer Student Applicants are to complete the following requirements:
- Application for Admission
- Required Records
Please provide and/or request the following documents from your school. Documents may be emailed to [email protected],
or faxed to the school at (412) 264-4143. For your convenience, please use the Transfer Student Records Request Form found below.
1. Current Academic Transcript from Present School
2. Current Report Card
3. Most Recent Standardized Testing Scores (PSSA, IOWA, Keystone, etc.)
4. Current Discipline and Attendance Record
5. Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan Documentation (if applicable)
- Transfer Family Interview with Administration (to determine course preparedness, proper fit, and scheduling)
Mid-Year Transfer Applicants
OLSH accepts transfer students in grades nine, ten, and eleven at the start of the second semester if the student’s course work is transferable during the academic year. Please contact Jessica Sellman, Director of Admissions and Enrollment at (412) 262-3300 or [email protected] for detailed information.
OLSH is approved by the United States Student Exchange and Visitor Program (SEVP) to provide the I-20, which is a required component in order for prospective international students to apply for the F1 visa for study in the United States. OLSH is able to admit international students directly from their home country, or as transfer students from another SEVP-approved school in the United States.
Students should provide the following to be considered for acceptance to OLSH:
OLSH must receive the following personal and academic records prior to consideration for acceptance. Documents may be emailed to [email protected].
1. Copy of student's passport
2. Academic Transcript from Present School
3. Current Report Card (if applicable)
4. Current School Attendance and Discipline Reports, or written documentation from school's headmaster (if applicable)
5. Most recent TOEFL or other English Proficiency exam results
- Skype Interview with Administration
Please contact the Admissions Office at Country Code 1 - 412 - 262 - 3300 for more information or to start this process.