Class of 2024: Incoming Freshmen
Applicants to grade nine are to complete the following requirements:
OLSH must receive the following personal and academic records to complete your child's application. Please download a copy of the Records Request Form (found below) to submit to your elementary/middle school. Applications may be submitted prior to obtaining these records to hold your child's place in the class.
1. Copy of birth certificate
2. Seventh Grade Final Report Card
3. Eighth Grade Report Card (1st quarter or later)
4. Most recent Standardized Testing Scores (IOWA, PSSA, Keystone, etc.)
5. Attendance and Discipline Reports
6. Individual Education Plan (IEP), Growth Plan, 504 Plan or Special Education records (if applicable)
Transfer Student Applicants are to complete the following requirements:
- Application for Admission
- Required Records
Please provide and/or request the following documents from your school. Documents may be emailed to email@example.com,
or faxed to the school at (412) 264-4143. For your convenience, please use the Transfer Student Records Request Form found below.
1. Current Academic Transcript from Present School
2. Current Report Card
3. Most Recent Standardized Testing Scores (PSSA, IOWA, Keystone, etc.)
4. Current Discipline and Attendance Record
5. Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan Documentation (if applicable)
- Transfer Family Interview with Administration (to determine course preparedness, proper fit, and scheduling)
Mid-Year Transfer Applicants
OLSH accepts transfer students in grades nine, ten, and eleven at the start of the second semester if the student’s course work is transferable during the academic year. Please contact Jessica Sellman, Director of Admissions and Enrollment at (412) 262-3300 or firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed information.
OLSH is approved by the United States Student Exchange and Visitor Program (SEVP) to provide the I-20, which is a required component in order for prospective international students to apply for the F1 visa for study in the United States. OLSH is able to admit international students directly from their home country, or as transfer students from another SEVP-approved school in the United States.
Students should provide the following to be considered for acceptance to OLSH:
OLSH must receive the following personal and academic records prior to consideration for acceptance. Documents may be emailed to email@example.com.
1. Copy of student's passport
2. Academic Transcript from Present School
3. Current Report Card (if applicable)
4. Current School Attendance and Discipline Reports, or written documentation from school's headmaster (if applicable)
5. Most recent TOEFL or other English Proficiency exam results
- Skype Interview with Administration
Please contact the Admissions Office at Country Code 1 - 412 - 262 - 3300 for more information or to start this process.