Applicants to grade nine are to complete the following requirements:
1. Copy of birth certificate
2. Seventh Grade Report Card
3. Eighth Grade Report Card (1st quarter or later)
4. Most recent Standardized Testing Scores (IOWA, PSSA, Keystone, etc.)
5. Individual Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan Documentation (if applicable)
Applicants to grades ten and eleven are to complete the following requirements:
OLSH accepts transfer students in grades nine, ten, and eleven at the start of the second semester if the student’s course work is transferable during the academic year. Please contact Jessica Sellman, Director of Admissions and Enrollment at (412) 262-3300 or firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed information.