Experience OLSH: A private, college preparatory school educating students in grades 9-12.
The Felician Sisters who founded Our Lady of the Sacred Heart High School were first sent to the United States from Poland with a singular mission -- to educate young immigrant children who were under-served in the United States, and who had struggled to find their place in a new country.
Today, OLSH continues this mission by opening its doors to students from around the world who desire a supportive, rigorous college-preparatory education that provides ample opportunities for advancement and transformation, which may not be readily available in the student's home country. From academic partnerships with the University of Notre Dame and Johns Hopkins University to provide Advanced Placement courses, to a full fine arts curriculum and college testing preparation, OLSH prepares students to engage in society and the world at a high level, taking with them a sense of global awareness and ability to make an impact well beyond graduation.
OLSH is approved by the United States Student Exchange and Visitor Program (SEVP) to provide the I-20, which is a required component in order for prospective international students to apply for the F1 visa for study in the United States. OLSH is able to admit international students directly from their home country, or as transfer students from another SEVP-approved school in the United States.
Students should provide the following to be considered for acceptance to OLSH:
OLSH must receive the following personal and academic records prior to consideration for acceptance. Documents may be emailed to email@example.com.
1. Copy of student's passport
2. Academic Transcript from Present School
3. Current Report Card (if applicable)
4. Current School Attendance and Discipline Reports, or written documentation from school's headmaster (if applicable)
5. Most recent TOEFL or other English Proficiency exam results
6. Copy of parent/guardian passport
7. Evidence of Financial Ability (eg. family bank statement, sponsor documentation, letter from employer listing annual salary)
- Skype Interview with Administration
Please contact the Admissions Office at Country Code 1 - 412 - 262 - 3300 for more information or to start this process.