What is Give to OLSH Day?
Give to OLSH Day is a day to celebrate and support OLSH! We invite current families, alumni, families of alumni, and other friends of OLSH to come together and make an impact on the OLSH student experience with a gift to The OLSH Fund, the OLSH Endowment, the OLSH Tuition Assistance Fund, or unrestricted OLSH Athletics Fund. A generous benefactor has challenged the OLSH community and will MATCH the first $25,000 in gifts made on May 23, 2019. That means your gift will have twice the impact on that day!
Why should I give?
Gifts to OLSH support the OLSH student experience - from traditions like Ring Day, the Eucharistic Procession, and the Senior Walk Through to our successful and competitive sports programs, to our countless opportunities for creative expression. There are so many reasons to give to OLSH, and since your gift will be matched, Give to OLSH Day is the best time to make a donation!
- Are you an alumnus? Give in celebration of your reunion year (We're talking to you classes that end in 9!)
- Are you the parent of a graduating senior? Give in honor of your graduate
- Are you a current student or parent? Give a gift in honor of your favorite teacher to say thank you
- Are you a Charger sports fan? Give a gift to celebrate our 3 WPIAL Championships (and keep cheering on our spring sports who are still in the playoffs)
- Are you a friend of OLSH? Be a part of the amazing OLSH family by making a gift that supports this community
- Do you value Catholic education? OLSH is widely recognized for our commitment to our Catholic identity and values and we are blessed to be a ministry of the Felician Sisters
- Love the arts? Give to celebrate OLSH's 6 nominations for the Gene Kelly Awards for Excellence in High School Musical Theatre and our invitation to participate in the Edinburg Festival Fringe next summer!
- Do you want to ensure academic excellence? Make a gift in honor of the five juniors who received National Merit commendation or the numerous students taking AP tests this spring
- Still need a reason? Join the 100% of OLSH faculty & staff who made a gift to OLSH this year, demonstrating their belief in OLSH's mission
Visit www.olsh.org/give2olsh/ to learn more!