Thanks for checking out the brand new olsh.org!
Here are some new features and tips as you navigate the site:
Be sure to scroll all the way through the new homepage to check out new features
- Click Show All Events to view a list of upcoming events or a printable calendar; customize your view by selecting the OLSH Public, In-School Activities, and/or Sports calendars. You can still add events to your personal calendar and can learn more by clicking on an event title!
- View latest news about the great things happening at OLSH
- See what's happening on our Facebook and Twitter pages in our social hub
Students & Parents - your resources are now all in one place in the Student/Parent Portal!
- Click on the Students/Parents quicklink on the main page or find the portal under Community/Students or Parents
- Login using the information that was emailed to you on Tuesday morning (need to login? contact us at email@example.com)
- Find easy access to forms, student support systems like the Counseling Center and the OWL Center, bell schedules, summer assignments, and more!
Browse through all of our pages to learn more about the great things that OLSH has to offer!
Coming soon . . .
Students and parents will have access to new and improved teacher blogs, with options to subscribe to classes to stay up to date on assignments and other information!
Any questions about the new site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!