The OLSH Alumni Council is a group of alumni who are supporting OLSH by serving as representatives for their classes in sharing ideas for new ways to engage with OLSH Alumni. Members of the Alumni Council are asked to:
- Attend at least one OLSH Alumni event every year (Legacy Gala, Alumni Day, Golf Outing, etc.).
- Serve on the Reunion Planning Committee for the reunion year.
- Serve as an advocate for OLSH and our mission and values.
- Help to increase participation in reunions, alumni projects, and OLSH's annual fund.
- Help to update and expand the database of classmates and locate “lost” members.
- Help to increase overall alumni support for OLSH.
How You Can Get Involved
The ideal candidate would be a person who has kept in contact with classmates over the years, has been involved in planning and attending class reunions, and is interested in trying to locate classmates who are “missing.” The Constituent Relations Office is currently seeking individuals to serve on the Alumni Council.
Although some classes are now represented, we would love to have your participation. If you are interested in serving on the OLSH Alumni Council, please contact Jessica Cerchiaro!